ARTIFICE ATELIER proposes a fashion week student partnership with technology companies, camera and imaging companies, hairstyle and make-up sponsors. Pilot Program was initiated in 2014 and the School has invited us back to return with a host of opportunities for students to participate in Fashion Week, Paris 2015/16.
A brand can be exposed to the students, the school and engage with the local community surrounding Paris Fashion Week. A period of advanced publicity on social media will be created by Artifice Atelier in tandem woth the school and Brand Sponsors.
Paris School of Art & Design Partnership with Image Brand, Fashion, Beauty Brands offers a unique partnership to support photography or fashion students in a variety of ways during Paris Fashion Week:
- Offer Equipment and training for Photography Students with Camera Sponsor.
- Offer Beauty Partnership for Students to shoot backstage with Beauty Sponsor
- Offer Panel of Experts from Industry, Publicists, Brand Representatives, Image Experts to review Student Work
- Contest or Photo scholarship offered by Camera Sponsor to Community
- Full Access to Marketing Channels of School with Curated Content
- Social Media Marketing Content & Images for marketing and promotional use by Brands
- Documentary footage of entire program
- Post-Fashion Week Report for PR, Social Media and Advertising/Promotions
Artifice Atelier is seeking sponsorship and will provide a detailed account of all PR, Social Media and Publicity for all brands who participate in partnership with the Paris School of Art & Design.
For Further Information and Proposal: email us at: email@example.com