The spa at the PLAZA ATHENEE recently opened with a love letter to DIOR. Here we can experience the beauty, services, products and environment in what can be said as nothing less then the ultimate brand experience. You can be perfectly DIOR which is not only about services or products but an invitation of time and experience. This is where luxury marketing becomes its most powerful. Whether its a car, a handbag, or a piece of furniture, a watch, a wine, or any other luxury product, the ideal of “time and space” is expressed in something like a health spa, hotel, or location such as the Ferragamo Villa, in Tuscany. These luxury brand experiences bring together a series of elements that are “priceless” . They are more than just a mere purchase. A true “luxury experience” becomes part of your life and for a brand, reaches the heights of customer engagement.
When is a luxury experience, also Brand Engagement?
- The product or service is part of an environment
- The environment is both visual and lifestyle oriented
- The Lifestyle evokes the nature and essence of a brand
- The Brand and its products, is consistent with its essence
- The Brand not only provides an experience, it evokes an aspirational one
- The Client, and the Brand meet, on “Holy Ground” which is “exclusive” and “rare” or “ultimate”